Thursday, March 22, 2018

All The Love We Give Time Are Changed Part 2 ch 31”





At Ric-Ric was drinking when Skye came into the room she was so worrying about Ric yes they were divorced but she cared for him still. “Ric,I know you’re upset about lose the election but you have so much to live for,Richard love you”Skye said “Why are you here”Ric ask “Richard called me,Ric you're still a lawyer “Skye said “My first act of mayor I was going to get the changer of Rae drop you would of had you're mother back “Ric said “Thanks, I’m working on get her out “Skye said “It doesn’t make sense that I lost the polls had me wining and everything was going great till he had to come back in my life “Ric said “Who”Skye ask “My father, I don’t know why his back”Ric said “Maybe he just missed you,Now what are you going to do? You can’t just drink “Skye said “I can do this “Ric said he kiss Skye. “Ric,I’m with Lorenzo “Skye said “We had something special our marriage was something it was good and honest and you never had to worry about me not coming home “Ric said “Yes we did have a great marriage but it’s over between us,What about Kate “Skye ask “She wasn’t you “Ric said “I need to go,Ric take you're life back “Skye said and left. “You’re right “Ric said and left. 

At General Hospital-Dr Webber was looking at Lorenzo Jr. “You’re statistics is doing great you’re number are study”Dr Webber said “Thanks,How is Gina “Lorenzo Jr ask as Gina came into the room. “Sorry,I’m here for my check up”Gina said “I would like to stay if it’s okay “Lorenzo Jr said “Yes,How was you're “Gina ask “My statistic is doing great “Lorenzo Jr said “I have more great news Gina number are doing great too that new drug is helping both of you “Dr Webber said “If we have a baby will the baby get HIV “Gina ask “We can make sure that baby doesn’t get it you can have a healthy child “Dr Webber said “Are you pregnant “Lorenzo Jr ask “Not yet”Gina said “I would talk to Dr Kelly first “Dr Webber said “I will “Gina said 

Alan office-Alan was talking to Kristina. “Dr Kelly is retirement and we would like for you to replace her “Alan said “I would love too”Kristina said “Good, I know you will do great here”Alan said 

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment