Thursday, March 22, 2018

“”The Great,Least.Richer.Poor Ch 3 “


At Genevieve/Julian bedroom-Genevieve and Julian were in there bedroom. Genevieve was sitting down taking off her earring as Julian was take off his shirt .”Julian,I’m sorry about my sister “Genevieve said “I’m use to her,But I don’t know if I can't stand having her here “Julian said “Me either “Genevieve said as she got up. “I need to talk to you about JJ”Genevieve said “Genevieve,It’s best that JJ stay in military school,It was the only way to keep him out of jail “Julian said “You act like you never made a bad choice “Genevieve said “Genevieve,Not tonight! Julian yelled

Fallon was in her room looking at a picture of her and her father. “I will find out how to died “Fallon said she put the picture away.

At Townsend-A woman had just got off the phone and was upset as a man came into the room. “Do you have anything to tell me! She yelled “Carolina,I’m sorry “He said “Sorry! The bank say you lost all our money! Carolina yelled “It was a bad investment “He said “Bad investment! We our broke Alistair! Carolina yelled “We are not that broke! Alistair said “How are you going to get the money back “Carolina ask “I’m going to fix it”Alistair said “You better “Carolina said “We have each other and that’s all that matters “Alistair said they share a kiss.

At A house-a Woman was sitting on her couch on the computer typing when a man came into the room, “Celeste ,What’s Are doing “He Ask “I just had a idea for a song and I had to write it”Celeste said “Can I read it”He ask and sit down. “Dominch ,I don’t know if it’s any good “Celeste said “I’m sure it is,You’re a good songwriter “Dominch said “Thanks ,I sure go to bed,Tomorrow I’m meeting with Genevieve she want me to sing at her father funeral “Celeste said “He died so unexpected “Dominch said “Yes,Genevieve was so close to him.Celeste said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment