Wednesday, March 21, 2018

All The Love We Give Time Are Changed Part 2 ch 21”


“Grace”
At The Park-Grace and Lila Rae we’re talking. “Grace, I’m sorry that I mess up but I love you and I want to make it right,Can I be you're mother again “Lila Rae ask as Sierra Rose came by they didn’t see her. “Yes,I miss you Mother “Grace said she hug Lila Rae. From that moment Sierra know what she had to do. “Grace,Lila Rae”Sierra Rose said “Aunt Sierra Rose,Why didn’t you tell me Mother was back “Grace ask “I was going to,Why don’t we go to my house and talk “Sierra Rse ask “Sure “Lila Rae said she know her sister was going to do the right thing. 

At The Police station-Lorenzo and Tea we’re talking to Lucian as Juanita came into the room. “So what do I have to fix”Juanita ask “Mother, I mess up”Lucian said “Yes but we are family and we will help you “Juanita said “Thanks Mother “Lucian said “I will see if I can get you out of here “Tea said “I will go with you “Juanita said and left. “Lucian if you ever hurt my daughter again “Lorenzo said “I understand,You really love Sierra Rose “Lucian said “She my daughter not his,I was their he wasn’t “Lorenzo said “You’re a good man,Nothing like Daddy “Lucian said

At Ric/Alexis campaign office-Alexis and Ric we’re making one last call before the vote tomorrow. “So this is it”Alexis said “Yes, I think we ran a great Campaign we didn’t play dirty “Ric said “No we didn't “Alexis said as a man came into the room, “Ric”He said “Father,why are you here “Ric ask “Stop you from a dream”Trevis said 

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment