Monday, March 5, 2018

‘All The Love We Give Time Are Changed Part 2 ch 8”


“Getting Sober”
At General Hospital-Lorenzo room-Lorenzo was laying in bed and Skye and Lila Rae were in the room. “Where is Sierra “Lorenzo ask “She left”Skye said “I take it Sierra not happy that you’re here “Lorenzo said “Daddy,Right now you need to focus on you're recovery and I will focus on my daughter,I can fix my own problems “Lila Rae said “You have every right to fight for you're daughter “Lorenzo said “Yes and I will”Lila Rae said as Tea and Julian and Lorenzo Jr came into the room..”We are so happy you’re awake “Tea said as she went by him. “Thanks Tea, I’m glad that I’m awake too,I miss all my family “Lorenzo said “We need you”Lorenzo Jr said “It’s been a long six months “Julian said “Yes it has but now everything can get better Lila Rae is back and Lorenzo “Skye said “Yes”Lorenzo said as Liz came by, “Everyone needs to go and let Lorenzo rest”Liz said “You’re right,Lorenzo I will be back “Skye said she kiss Lorenzo on the lips and everyone expect Lorenzo Jr and Julian left..”Have you found anything on who did this?Lorenzo ask “Today,Tea and I found out that Faith Rosco is out of jail “Lorenzo Jr said “Faith Rosco of course she did this,She crazy ,We need to double down on security “Lorenzo said “I will make sure everyone is safe “Julian said “Thanks “Lorenzo said Lorenzo Jr and Julian left.

At The Quartermaine mansion-Monica was looking at a picture of Michael when Alan came into the room., “I feel so guilty that I made it from getting shot and Michael didn’t he was so young,If I could trade place with him I would “Monica said “I know it’s not you're fault “Alan said “I still hate it”Monica said as AJ came into the room. “AJ,What is it”Monica ask as Skye and Ned and Tracy and Cassie and Peter came into the room. “I know that I mess up ,I ruin my sober but I miss Michael so much,I want to go to rehab “AJ said as Sabrina came into the room. “AJ,I’m glad you’re getting help Michael loved you “Sabrina said “He loved you so much you were his first love,When I get better I want to be their for my grandchildren “AJ said “I would love that”Sabrina said “Cassie,When I get out we can get married If you wait for me”AJ said “Yes,I will,I’m in it for the long haul ‘Cassie said they share a kiss. “AJ,I’m glad you’re going to get better “Skye said “Thanks Skye you been there for me and I keep pushing you away and I’m sorry I wasn’t there for you while you been dealing with Lorenzo in a coma “AJ said “I have new Lorenzo wake up”Skye said “That’s great “AJ said “Yes it is”Alan said “AJ,After you get better you can work at ELQ if you want too”Ned said “Thanks Ned but I’m done with ELQ it was nice running it with my son “AJ said “Father You get better “Peter said “Thanks son”AJ said “AJ,You’re a Quartermaine and you will get through it”Tracy said “Thanks “AJ said “AJ, I will take you “Alan said “I sure go”AJ said “I’ll come with you “Cassie said AJ and Cassie and Alan left.”It’s good that AJ ask for help”Monica said “Yes”Skye said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment