Wednesday, March 21, 2018

“All The Love We Give Time Are Changed Part 2 ch 9”

At General Hospital-Lorenzo room-Lorenzo was laying in bed and talking to Patrick about getting out of the hospital. “Dr Drake,I need to go home, I can’t stay in the hospital any longer “Lorenzo said “You’re test came back good nothing is damage from the coma so I will let you out of here if you promise to come back if you’re not feeling good”Dr Drake said “I will “Lorenzo said as Skye came back into the room.”What’s going on”Skye ask “You're husband can get out of here if he agree to rest and take it easy “Dr Drake said ‘I will make sure my husband is taken care of”Skye said “I will get the paperwork ready “Dr Drake said and left. “Skye, I promise to take it easy “Lorenzo said “I know you will,I’ll make sure of it”Skye said as she took his hand.”How was the mansion “Lorenzo ask “AJ went to rehabilitate,He admit that he needs help”Skye said “That’s a big step”Lorenzo said “Yes it is,I just feel guilty that both you and Richard who were shot at made it and Michael didn’t “Skye said “It’s not you're fault and We will find this person “Lorenzo said “Do you have any lean”Skye ask “Lorenzo Jr and Tea think it’s Faith she out of jail,We have to be careful “Lorenzo said “Faith! I hope you kill her “Skye said “I will “Lorenzo said “Lorenzo,Their something else that happen that I need to tell you “Skye said “What is it”Lorenzo ask “My Mother was arrested for Althea murder,There was a trial and Rae is in jail face 10 to 20 year “Skye said “I’m sorry you had to deal with it alone “Lorenzo said “It’s not you're fault,Tea did everything she could “Skye said as she was crying. Dr Drake came into the room. “You are all set”Dr Drake said “Let’s get you home “Skye said

At A office-Dorian was working on her new business she team up with Tracy to opening up a newspaper called Port Charles Times. After the healing of sue Tracy she got close with Tracy they both relieved that they had more in common then hated each other as Tracy came into the room,, “I have the report on the election a lot of voters want Felicia over Ric”Tracy said “Well Felicia is trusting worthy then Ric”Dorian said “Yes”Tracy said “This newspaper is bringing in a lot of sales with coverage of the election and the robbery of the nurse ball”Dorian said “Good,We make a great team”Tracy said “Yea we do”Dorian said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment