Thursday, March 22, 2018

“The Great,Least,Richer,Poor Ch 1”


At Genevieve/Julian-Genevieve was in her house looking out the window when Julian came into the room. “Genevieve “Julian said Genevieve turn around. “Julian,Fallon is on her way,I know my sister can be a pain but can you try with her”Genevieve ask “Yes,I will,How are you doing “Julian ask “I can’t believe that Daddy is gone”Genevieve said “I know you’re sad but you’re father was old”Julian said “Yes Daddy was”Genevieve said “Where is you're mother “Julian ask “I ask mother to stay at a hotel right now,I can’t handle her and Fallon fighting,They will both try to make sure they get their fair of Daddy money”Genevieve said “Yes they will,Do you want a drink “Julian ask “No Thanks,I heard from JJ today “Genevieve said as a young woman came into the room.”Mother,I’m sorry about Grandfather “Jedediah said “Thanks Jedediah ,I’m glad you’re home,You’re Aunt Fallon will be here soon”Genevieve said as the doorbell rang. “That must be my sister “Genevieve said she went to the door and opened it was a older woman. “Fallon “Genevieve said they both didn’t get along. “Genevieve “Fallon said she was wearing a black dress and a hat.

At The Houghton-A Woman sit down and took off her shoes her feet were killing her as a young man came into the room. “Mother,Are you okay “He Ask “Matthew,Yes it’s just my feet,I sure of never wore those shoes at work last night “Calliope said “Do you have to go back to the diner today “Matthew ask “Yes,I’m working another double “Calliope said “Why,Mother you’re working to hard “Matthew ask “Because I have responsibilities and I want you to go to college soon”Calliope said “Mother,Stop worrying about me”Matthew said Calliope got up. “I will always take care of you and give you the best,It’s always been us”Calliope said “Yes”Matthew said as a older man came into the room. “Calliope,How was work”He Ask “Reginald, “Good,I’m going to take a bath”Calliope said “Alright “Reginald said Calliope left. “My mother works to hard,I wish we were rich like the Delatour”Matthew said “I know,I wish we did,We used to be a powerful family “Reginald said “Yes Uncle Reginald ,I just hate seeing my mother work hard”Matthew said “I know,You’re mother has always loved and cared for you since you were a baby “Reginald said “If My Dad never took offf,She wouldn’t have to work so hard”Matthew said “Yes”Reginald said “Do you know who he is”Matthew ask “You're better off without him”Reginald said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment