Wednesday, March 21, 2018

“All The Love We Give Time Are Changed Part 2 ch 30”



“Family Secrets”
At Alexis/Julian-Alexis and Julian were at home talking. “Julian, I know what I want to do now that I lost the election I still want to be in politics,I want to run for DA”Alexis said “You do”Julian ask “Yes ,We can still date “Alexis said “What if you have to arrest me”Julian ask “It’s not going to be easy but I think we are both strong to handle this “Alexis said Julian touch Alexis face. “I love you if this is what you want we can handle it”Julian said “Thanks,I’m going to fill out the paperwork “Alexis said and left.

At Tea-Tea and Skye we’re talking .”What is going on”Tea ask “Today when I pick up you're mother she was acting odd and I found her journal and read it”Skye said “You readed My Mother journal,! Tea yelled “Yes and you’re going to be glad I did this secret isn’t going to be good if it comes out”Skye said “What’s the secret “Tea ask Skye told her. “No what are we going to do “Tea ask “This is going to kill Lorenzo “Skye said “Yes it is”Tea said 

At The Jail cell-Faith was in her cell when Lorenzo came by. “You are Lucky that you’re in here you’re safe for now “Lorenzo said “It’s going to be fun playing with you”Faith said Lorenzo left..

At The Police station-Alexis was fill out paperwork for being the DA went Felicia came by, “Alexis,I’m sorry about you're lost”Felicia said “You ran a great Champaign and I know you will do a great job,I’m moving on and running for DA”Alexis said “You will make a great DA”Felicia said “Thanks “Alexis said 

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment