Wednesday, March 21, 2018

“All The Love We Give Time Are Changed Part 2 ch 14”



The next day-Morgan-Morgan was getting the table set for breakfast full of baked goods as their was a knock on the door it was Lila Rae. “Lila Rae come in”Morgan said “All this looks good ,Morgan what did you want to talk about “Lila Rae ask “Have a sit,We need to talk about our daughter “Morgan said they sit down, “I was going to ask you why you didn’t fight for Grace “Lila Rae ask “I did want I had to do to fight for our daughter but Grayson and Sierra used the fact that I was in jail “Morgan said “So was Grayson “Lila Rae said “Yes and I try to fight it but my past mistakes came up to me, I try to stop Sierra and Grayson from adoption Grace but I couldn’t “Morgan said “What did you say! Lila Rae yelled as she got up, “I thought you knew,Grayson and Sierra adopted Grace,You give Sierra the right to Grace it was easy for Sierra to adopt Grace”Morgan said as he got up. “So are you blame me”Lila Rae ask “Well you left! You sure of stayed! Morgan yelled “You sure of not broke the law we both made a mistake here”Lila Rae said “Yes,So what are we going to do about it”Morgan ask “Let me try something “Lila Rae said and left. 

At Hayden-Hayden was at home having coffee she divorced Nikolas and moved on her own and was happy being by herself when Grayson came into the room with Bliss and Cecil. “How are my girls? We are going to have much fun”Hayden said “Thanks Mother if you need me”Grayson said “We will be find “Hayden said “Mother you look really happy “Grayson said “I’m “Hayden said “Be good girls “Grayson said and left,

At Skye/Lorenzo-Lorenzo was on the phone. “I want the card to say I love you so much you’re my daughter and always will be,We can get pass this”Lorenzo said he hang up the phone as Skye came into the room. “What’s going on “Skye ask “I just send flowers to Sierra “Lorenzo said “It’s going to take a long time for Sierra to get pass this”Skye said “I know “Lorenzo said as Lila Rae came stormy in. “Why didn’t you tell me that Sierra adopted my daughter! Lila Rae yelled “We though Sierra sure tell you ,I know you’re upset and want Grace back but she need someone “Skye said “Are you blame me”Lila Rae ask “You sure of never left you're daughter,It does something to a child “Skye said “I know ,Being in the shot at and losing that baby Changed me”Lila Rae said “I understand “Skye said “I do too and we will help you get you're daughter back “Lorenzo said “I hate this us vs Sierra “Lila Rae said “We do too, we wish we could handle this between us”Lorenzo said “Yes”Skye said “At least I know that Grace is safe”Lila Rae said 

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment