Wednesday, March 21, 2018

“All The Love We Give Time Are Changed Part 2 ch 20”



At The Police station-Lucian and Faith we’re being questioned by Lucky. “Why did you do this? Was this all on you Faith “Lucky ask “Yes I was taken what was mine ,This whole town ruin my life “Faith said “Was it you who shot everyone “Lucky ask “Yes”Faith said “What was you're part? Lucky ask “I want to do it, I want my family necklace back thatLorenzo give Sierra,She not even his daughter “Lucian said “So are you both partners?Lucky ask “Yes”Faith said she has a secret about Lucian. 

In the hallway-Lorenzo and Tea we’re talking about Lucian. “We have to help Lucian she our sister “Tea said ‘Yes who did this “Lorenzo said as Lucky came into the room. “Did Lucian confession”Lorenzo ask “I want to be my sister lawyer “Tea said “You’re sister is going to need it,She just confess to robbery Sierra “Lucky said as Skye came into the room. “What! Lucian was the one who robbed my daughter! Skye yelled “Skye clam down “Lorenzo said “Lorenzo,Sierra was hurt”Skye said “I know but I want to talk to Lucian first “Lorenzo said “Me too”Tea said “Skye,Just let me handle this “Lorenzo said “Alright “Skye said she left. Lorenzo and Tea went to a room to talk to just Lucian. “Why did you team up with Faith? How did you meet her”Lorenzo ask “I meet Faith when I went back to Mexico,We connection and we both wanted what was our! You had no right to give Grandmother necklace to Sierra a daughter of Luis”Lucian said “She not Luis she my daughter “Lorenzo said “Lucian is that why you did all this? You are looking at life in jail “Tea ask “It’s not like I had a lot to lose anyway and I want the money from this too”Lucian said “I could of give you some money if you need it”Lorenzo said 

Faith was in the hallway as Juanita came by and look at Faith and was scared about a secret she was carrying. 

Copyright by Skye’s The limit

No comments:

Post a Comment