Wednesday, March 21, 2018

“All The Love We Give Time Are Changed Part 2 ch 24”

At The Police station-Faith Jail cell-Faith was in her cell when Monica and Alan came into the room, “You bitch! You killed our grandson and it has ruin our family! You will die in jail forever! Monica yelled “I just wanted what was mine what this town own me”Faith said “This town doesn’t owe you anything! You will regret mess with our family ,Us Quartermaine are powerful too! Alan yelled and left. 

At Lila Rae-Lila Rae was having dinner with Grace. “Grace,Are you happy about this being back with me”Lila Rae ask “Yes,Why did you leave me? Was I bad.? Grace ask “No you were not bad it had nothing to do with you and more to do with me”Lila Rae said “Aunt Sierra told me that you love me a mother love never stop “Grace said “She right,I always loved you and I want to make it right “Lila Rae said 

At Sierra/Grayson-Sierra was in Grace old room and picked up her doll she missed Grace but know it was the right thing to do.

At The Police station-Faith Jail cell-Faith was in her cell when Sabrina came into the room. “You! Killed my husband! My children will grow up without a father! How dare you! I will destroy you! Sabrina said “You don’t scare me,Who was you're husband”Faith ask “Michael Quartermaine “Sabrina said she left. 

At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye was on the phone. “Livia Cudahy ,It’s Skye Chandler,I go now by Alcazar I need you're help “Skye said she hang up the phone. 

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment