Thursday, March 22, 2018

“All The Love We Give Time Are Changed Part 2 ch 43”

“Saying Goodbye”
At General Hospital-Lorenzo room -Lorenzo was laying in bed as Skye came into the room. “Skye,How’s our son”Lorenzo ask “Lorenzo Jr who I have loved since I was pregnant with him and wanted to keep him safe and I didn’t want him in you're lifestyle but I had no choice,I couldn’t save my son from you're lifestyle and I wish I could but I cannot our son is dead!! Skye yelled “No! Lorenzo Jr!! Lorenzo yelled Skye lay in the bed with Lorenzo who hold Skye close to him. “I’m so sorry Skye,I never wanted my lifestyle to touch our children and now it has touch all our children “Lorenzo said “I feel so dead inside “Skye said they cried for there son.

At The Mortuary-Laura and Liz and Nikolas and Lulu and Bobbie we’re their to say goodbye to Lucky.”Lucky my beautiful son, I love you so much you were a great son and father and Police office “Laura said Liz went by his body. “You were a great friend to me and husband I love you”Liz said Lulu went by his body. “You were a great brother, I love you “Lulu said “I’m glad we end up becoming friends and brother,You saved my grandson ,Thanks you”Nikolas said “We loved you Lucky “Bobbie said As Grayson came into the room.” I just want to say Thanks you to Lucky for saving my son,I’m so sorry “Grayson said “Thanks Grayson,Hold your children close to you”Laura said “I will Grandmother “Grayson said they left..

Skye came in pushing Lorenzo in a wheelchair and Lila Rae and Sierra and Gina and Alan and Monica and Richard “Lorenzo,I’m sorry you’re gone this is my fault you wanted to be like me grownup and I Sure of stop it, I Sure of let you be you're own person,I love you so much son”Lorenzo said “Lorenzo,My beautiful son I love you so much and I wish that I could bring you back to us,I will get justice for you,If it’s the last thing I do this person will pay “Skye said “Lorenzo, I love you you’re my big brother we were closed growing up, I will make sure everyone is okay and look out for our family just like you would want “Lila Rae said “Lorenzo, I love you thanks for fine my son, I will tell my son all about his Uncle “Sierra said “Lorenzo,I’m sorry that in the past we didn’t get along,I did love you ,I just wanted better for you “Richard said “We love you so much “Alan said The man came into the room. “I need to take the body “The man said “His not just a body his my son! Skye yelled as she went to touch Lorenzo Jr . “Lorenzo you were the love of my life and their will never be another man”Gina said they left.

No comments:

Post a Comment