Wednesday, March 21, 2018

“All The Love We Give Time Are Changed Part 2 ch 17”



At Sierra/Grayson-Sierra Rose came home and put her purse on the table she was stress with everything that was going on she wanted to protect Grace when she look at Grace she saw herself in her eyes. 

Lorenzo was outside of Sierra Rose about to knock on the door when a cop came by, “Mr Alcazar,You can't come in”The cop said “What are you talking about? This is my daughter house “Lorenzo ask ‘Their a restraining order against you ,I’m also Sierra Rose bodyguard “The cop said he handed Lorenzo the paperwork, “Sierra Rose “Lorenzo yelled Sierra heard her father yelled and opened the door. “What’s going on”Sierra Rose ask “That’s what I would like to know! This cop is saying you have a restraining order against me? Lorenzo ask Sierra Rose didn’t know anything about it and read the paperwork. “Maybe we need space between us “Sierra Rose said “I’m you're father and I love you ,We can make this work “Lorenzo said and left.”Thanks you Sierra Rose said “I’m you're new bodyguard “The cop said “Okay,If you need anything “Sierra Rose said she went inside..

At Richard/Emma-Richard was sitting on the couch looking at all the case he solved working for the WSB when there was a knock on the door it was Skye. “Mother,Come in”Richard said “How are you? Skye ask she saw the file on the table. “Richard ,What’s going on”Skye ask “Emma wants us to quit the WSB and work for the police office as investors “Richard said “But you're not sure you want to give it up”Skye ask “No,I loved being a spy ,Solved problem “Richard said “You will still solved problems just in a different way”Skye said “You like this new idea “Richard said “Yes,You will be safe and I will know where you are”Skye said she touch his face. “I know my job scared you sometimes but I love it”Richard said “I know that’s why I never stop it,Have you told Emma how you feel”Skye ask “No”Richard said “You need to be honest with her “Skye said “I will “Richard said there was a knock on the door it was Ric. “Skye,It’s good to see you “Ric said “You too, I sure go,Richard be honest “Skye said “Yes Mother “Richard said Skye left. “Is everything Okay “Ric ask “Yeah,So what is it”Richard ask “About the election “Ric said 

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment