Wednesday, March 21, 2018

“All The Love We Give Time Are Changed Part 2 ch 28”



At Ric-Ric was so devastated about losing the election there was empty alcohol bottle all over the house when Richard and Kristina came into the room, “What are you both doing here? Do you want a drink? Ric ask he pour himself a drink. “Ric,I know it must hurt to lose a election but you still have much more “Kristina said “What do I have? I lost the woman I love to my enemy “Ric said “You still love Mother? What about Katie “Richard ask “We broke up”Ric said “Father,I’m devastated too that you lost But it not over you still have a lot going on”Richard said “Yea I’m sure you could find something “Kristina said 

At Alexis/Julian-Alexis was home with Gina and Julian and Nikolas, “I’m going to be okay,Yes I really wanted to win but Felicia will do great job “Alexis said “Yes she will,Have you decide what you’re going to do next “Gina ask “No but I will”Alexis said “Alexis,I’m sorry you lost but you are not alone “Julian said “Thanks “Alexis said “I need to go to courthouse “Julian said “I will go with you”Alexis said they left.

At The Courthouse-Lorenzo was in the hallway waiting for his family he hoped that Faith didn’t get bail so he could keep his family safe when Alan came by and went up to Lorenzo. “Lorenzo,You have my back on this if you need to do anything I will make sure you are not dealing with the police “Alan said “We both want the same thing and we will get it”Lorenzo said as Skye and Juanita and Sierra and Lorenzo Jr and Gina and Alexis and Julian and Monica and Tracy and Bobbie and Sabrina and Ned and Olivia and Morgan and Lila Rae came by. “We all want the same thing,Justice for our love ones”Sabrina said “We will get it”Bobbie said as Tea came by. “Sorry,I’m late “Tea said “It’s okay,Let’s go inside “Lorenzo said they went inside..

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment