Thursday, March 22, 2018

“All The Love We Give Time Are Changed Part 2 ch 38”


“Gone Baby Gone”
At Sabrina-Sabrina was folded the laundry when there was a knock on the door it was AJ. “AJ,You’re Home “Sabrina said “Yes,I’m,I want to get my life back “AJ said “AJ,Michael would want us both to not fall apart and take care of ourselves “Sabrina said “Yes,You were the love of my son life,You will always be a Quartermaine so if you need anything “”AJ said “I like living here it’s Were Michael and I made memories and made our children, I loved Michael for himself not for money”Sabrina said “I know But you’re not alone and you don’t have to deal with it alone “AJ said “Thanks,I now just have Lillian to take care of ,The rest of the children are grown up and in college “Sabrina said “They do grow up fast,Sabrina We will get justice for Michael “AJ said “Yes we will “Sabrina said AJ phone rang. “Skye,What? I will be their”AJ said and hang up the phone. “What’s going on “Sabrina ask “Preston was kidnapped “AJ said “No,Sierra must be a mess, I will go get Lillian and come with you,Michael always look out for Sierra “Sabrina said “Yes he did “AJ said

At The Police station Faith was in the room and Lucky was questions her. “Did you have anything to do with Preston Cassadine kidnapped “Lucky ask ‘No, I don’t know the boy,”Faith said “His Lorenzo Alcazar grandson,Now where is he!Lucky yelled

Ric was in the hallway as Lorenzo was their. “Why are you here! Lorenzo yelled “Look we both want the same thing to bring Preston home safe,Let’s work together on this “Ric said “I guess we could work together,I will do anything for my family “Lorenzo said “Me too,Rather you like it or not you're family is mine too,I love Preston too”Ric said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment