Wednesday, March 21, 2018

“All The Love We Give Time Are Changed Part 2 ch 27”



At Juanita-Juanita was looking at a old journal she had that relieve a secret in it when there was a knock on the door. Juanita opened it was Skye. “Skye,Why are you here”Juanita ask “We are driving to the hearing together,Remember for security “Skye ask “Yes, I will go get my coat “Juanita said she put the journal down on the table and left as Skye pick it up and read it she thought her mother in law was acting old and then when she found out her secret it all made sense.Skye put the journal down as Juanita came back into the room. “Let’s go”Juanita said “Yes, I hope Faith goes down for this ,It’s killing Lorenzo and my other family “Skye said they left.

At -The Quartermaine hotel-Casey and Sierra we’re having a meeting. “I want this to be a big costume ball to raise money in honor of my Grandma “Casey said “Sure we could see if we could do it in a old mansion “Sierra said “That’s a great idea ,Why didn’t we get along in high school? We are alike “Casey said “Yes we are,But the reason we didn’t get along is because you want Grayson “Sierra said “True,But I have move on from Grayson, and had a couple of marriages but now I want to focus on myself and honor my grandmother “Casey said “Good, I want to forget about the past , I don’t have much girlfriends besides Gina “Sierra said “How is Gina doing “Casey ask “She doing good,She make my brother happy,Anyway I sure go”Sierra said “I’m sorry about you're cousin “Casey said “Thanks “Sierra said she left.

At The Courthouse-The Judge chamber-The Judges was in his office when Alan came into the office and closed the door. “What are you doing here Dr Quartermaine “The Judge ask “I want you to make sure Faith Rosco doesn’t get bail”Alan said 

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment