Wednesday, March 21, 2018

“All The Love We Give Time Are Changed Part 2 ch 11”




“Anger Alcazar”
At Stateville-Skye came into visit Rae she wish that she could save Rae. Rae into the room. “Mother,How are you doing “Skye ask “I’m hanging it,How are you “Rae ask “Great,Lorenzo wake up and Lila Rae is home “Skye said “I’m happy for you,You been dealing with a lot “Rae said “Now I can focus on getting you out of here ‘Skye said “Skye, I can handle this we both know I did it”Rae said “Athea hurt you so much it’s time all The hurts end “Skye said “She hurt you too”Rae said “Yes the both of us,Let me ask Tea to appeal the case”Skye said “All right we can try”Rae said “Good,We can not give up”Skye said she hug Rae and left. 

At Sierra/Grayson-Sierra came into her house it was all dark in the living she turn on the light to fine Lorenzo sitting in a chair. “Daddy,Why are you here in my house in the dark?”Sierra ask “We need to talk,Have a sit”Lorenzo said “It doesn’t explain why you're in my house in the dark!.”Sierra ask “Because I can,So you brought the house you wanted “Lorenzo ask “Yes with my money “Sierra said she was feeling uncomfortable, “Sierra you have everything you wanted the man you love and the house you wanted,Now you need to do the right thing in giving Grace back to Lila Rae,Grace isn’t you're daughter “Lorenzo said “Mother didn’t tell you did she”Sierra ask “What “Lorenzo ask “Do you remember the paperwork that Lila Rae sent she named me Grace guardian “Sierra ask “Yes”Lorenzo said “After Grayson and I got married we had to protect Grace from Morgan so ,Grayson and I adopted Grace “Sierra said “Sierra Rose! How dare you!! You went too far!! Lorenzo yelled he grab Sierra arms and was about to hit her when Grayson came into the room, “Don’t you dare !! Get out now!! Grayson yelled Lorenzo was in shocked by his actions, “Sierra “Lorenzo said Sierra walked away from Lorenzo and didn’t face him and Lorenzo left. “Sierra “Grayson said He went by her. “When Daddy came back I always felt like a outside,It felt like Mother and Daddy were a family with Lila Rae and Lorenzo Jr and I was one family with just Ric and Richard,It just proved I was right “Sierra said “You don’t need them,We our a family “Grayson said “Yes we are,I’m going to get ready for tonight ‘Sierra said she went upstairs..

At Skye/Lorenzo-Lorenzo was home upset about the way he handled Sierra when Skye came into the room. “Lorenzo,Why are you upset “Skye ask “I went to see Sierra,I thought I could convince her to stop this custody case but I found out something even more! Why didn’t you tell me that Sierra has legal guardianship of Grace?Lorenzo ask “I was going to tell you today,I try to stop it but I couldn’t I had a lot to deal with! You’re coma! The doctor didn’t think you would make it! Richard being shot at helping him and Emma with the wedding,Helping AJ with Michael and my mother trial!! Skye yelled “You had a lot to deal with “Lorenzo said “Yes,I didn’t agree with it Sierra though Morgan would hurt Grace and wanted to stop it,So how did you handle it”Skye ask “Not Good,If Grayson didn’t walk in when he did I would of slapped Sierra “Lorenzo said “No! Lorenzo how could you! We made a promise never to go that far with our children! Skye yelled “I know and I mess up”Lorenzo said “Big time “Skye said as Grayson came into the room, “What do you want! Lorenzo yelled “I want you to know what you did to my wife! Sierra always felt like a outsider of this family and today you proved it! Stay away from my wife! Grayson yelled “You can’t stop me from seeing my daughter “Lorenzo yelled “Oh yes I can and I will,I’m powerful too! Grayson yelled and left. “Skye “Lorenzo said he touched her arm and she pull away. “I’m going to check on Sierra, I don’t want her to feel like a outsider “Skye said and left. 

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment