Thursday, March 22, 2018

“All The Love We Give Time Are Changed Part 2 ch 33”


“Family Or Power”
At Juanita-Juanita was at home talking to Lucian. “Mother,If I get off this I will get my life in order “Lucian said Juanita touch her face. “You will get out of this,I made sure of it but why did you do this “Juanita ask as Tea and Lorenzo came into the room. “Yes,Why did you do this “Tea ask “I had a hard time in Mexico getting my life back,Mateo was busy with his business and Gabriel is now a big time model so when I met Faith and she told me about her plan I couldn’t say no,I’m not the only one who has broke the law”Lucian said “That’s true”Tea said “Did you know that Faith planned on killing anyone at the ball”Lorenzo ask “No and I’m sorry anyone was hurt,Lorenzo I’m glad we didn’t lose you “Lucian said “Thanks,You will get you're life back,Faith is going down for it”Lorenzo said “You will get you're life back we all make mistakes “Tea said “Thanks,I’m going to shower “Lucian said “I need to go too”Lorenzo said and left. Tea closed the door to the living room. “So Mother when are you going to tell everyone that Faith is you're daughter! My sister! Tea yelled “How did you know “Juanita ask “Skye readed you’re journal”,Is Faith Daddy daughter that you keep from him”Tea ask “No Faith isn’t Santiago daughter, She Julian twin sister,She Victor daughter, I thought Faith was dead I didn’t know she was alive till now I took a piece of paper out of her file and ran a DNA test”Juanita said “Why did you think Faith was dead”Tea ask “When I was pregnant with Faith and Julian it was a hard pregnancy I was bed resting and went it was time to deliver the twins, I passed out and Victor and a nurse was only in the room ,I sure of know that Victor made sure we didn’t have our daughter,He always thought girl are useless”Juanita said “Mother,I’m sorry about this but you know Lorenzo will hate this “Tea said “I know but I lost so much with Faith,All my children “Juanita said “So you are going to tell you’re secrets “Tea ask “Yes”Juanita said 

At Faith Jail cell-Faith was in her cell when Julian came into the room. “Who are you “Faith ask “Julian Jerome”He said “Oh I heard about you're father he was a powerful mob boss,We could run this town “Faith said “We could but you try to kill my brother! Julian yelled “Lorenzo you’re brother “Faith ask “Yes we share the same mother and we are close “Julian said “To bad you’re loyal to him we could be so powerful “Faith said Julian left.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment