Wednesday, March 21, 2018

“All The Love We Give Time Are Changed Part 2 ch 25”


“The New Mayor Of Port Charles Is”....
At Felicia/Jackson Champaign office- They we’re waiting on new about who won. “Jackson,Thanks for helping me with this, I need it”Felicia said “I need it too,We make a great team”Jackson said “Yes we do”Felicia said as Erica came into the room.”So any new yet”Erica ask “Not yet “Jackson said “Well I want to wait with you my husband “Erica said she was getting jealous of how close Felicia and Jackson were becoming. 

At Ric/Alexis office-Ric was nervous about his father, “Your father can’t stop you from following you're dreams “Alexis said “I hope you're right,I wonder how he found me,I haven’t talk to him in years “Ric said the reporter came on the news. “We have the results in on the mayoral election,The next Mayor of Port Charles New York is Felicia Scorpio “The reporter said 

Ric was watching and upset about his loss.” I’m sorry “Ric said “We ran a great Champaign and we can still do what we want to do.We are both powerful lawyers “Alexis said as Kristina and Gina and Richard and Julian came by. “I’m sorry you both lost “Kristina said “Father “Richard said “I need some air “Ric said and left.”I’m worrying “Richard said “Me too “Alexis said 

Felicia and Jackson Champaign-Felicia and Jackson were on the stage. “Thanks you for voting for me I will do my best as you're mayor,I want to Thank my partner Jackson and his wife and my family,Mac this is for you “Felicia said 

At Skye/Lorenzo-Lorenzo and Skye we’re watching the election and happy that Ric didn’t win. “Let’s celebrities “Lorenzo said he kiss Skye and they made love as someone watched them. 

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment