Wednesday, March 21, 2018

“All The Love We Give Time Are Changed Part 2 ch 12”


At Cassie/AJ-Cassie was sitting on the couch having wine thinking about AJ when there was a knock on the door. Cassie got up and open it was Bobbie.““Mama,How did you know I need you”Cassie ask “Monica call me,So how are you holding up without AJ”Bobbie ask “Just having a glass of wine, I know I sure not,My husband in rehab and here I’m having some wine wishing things would be different “Cassie said she sit on the couch with Bobbie and pour them a glass of wine. “This last few months been hell on us all you and AJ had to deal with a lot,Losing you're father and Michael “Bobbie said “Yes,I try to help AJ but he keep pushing me away and into the bottle ‘Cassie said “It wasn’t AJ”Bobbie said “No it was the alcoholic disease,The last few months wasn’t my husband “Cassie said “No”Bobbie said “We will get on track when comes back,How are you “Cassie ask “I miss John everyday and Michael , I wish I could bring them back “Bobbie said “Me too”Cassie said

At Felicia/Jackson office-Felicia and Jackson were working on the champain the election was coming up soon,”We are lean in the poll”Jackson said “Great,We are going to win this and then we are going to make this town safe “Felicia said “Yes we are clean up the crime “Jackson said “Yes,The mob has to go”Felicia said

At Sierra/Grayson-Sierra/Grayson bedroom-Sierra was sitting in her robe brushing her hair thinking about Lorenzo and wondering if he saw Luis in her when Skye came into the room. “Sierra,Can we talk “Skye ask Sierra got up. “Mother, I’m getting ready for the opera,Grayson and I are taking Grace to it”Sierra said “That’s nice but we need to talk “Skye said as the maid came into the room with a cart of clothes. “Mrs.Cassadine you’re new dressing arrives today “The maid said “Thanks “Sierra said the maid left and Sierra look at the clothes. “Don’t they look great? It’s from Paris when Grayson and I went there for our honeymoon we went to a fashion show and this designer was so great “Sierra said she look thoroughly the clothes, “We need to talk about what happened with you're father “Skye said “Not Tonight,I want to just have a nice opera night with my husband and Grace she so excited about going ‘Sierra said “All right,But I want you to remember that you are loved by both of us,You’re father and I love you “Skye said “Yes Luis loved me”Sierra said “His not you're father “Skye said and left. Sierra didn’t want to deal with what was going on she just wanted to take Grace to her first opera.

copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment