Wednesday, March 21, 2018

“All The Love We Give Time Changed Part 2 ch 19”


At Nikolas/Stefan office-Nikolas and Stefan have been working on the empire together since they got back from Grayson and it has been on top since. Nikolas was looking at a picture of Grayson when Stefan came into the room. “Nikolas “Stefan said “I miss my son and my son working here,Grayson was great at running it”Nikolas said “Yes he was but it was for Spencer to run the son that Grayson killed just to get the empire “Stefan said “I know, I blame myself for that too I did pin them again each other and I sure not they both were not alike “Nikolas said “Still Grayson went too far in killing Spencer and his running his own company and it’s doing great “Stefan said “Yes it is,I just miss my son too”Nikolas said “You our a great father better then you're and better then mine “Stefan said “Grayson is a great father too,He even is raising a son that’s not his ‘Nikolas said 

At Sierra/Grayson-Sierra wasn’t sure what to do about the restraining order against Lorenzo and she was mad that Grayson did it behind her back when Grayson came into the room with the girls. “Sweetheart did you have a fun day”Sierra ask “Yes”Bliss said “Where Grace “Sierra ask “She at the park with her friend Jaime remember “Grayson ask “Yes”Sierra said the nanny took the children upstairs. “Grayson,We need to talk,Did you order a restraining order against Lorenzo “Sierra ask “Yes I did, I have to protect you “Grayson said he touched her face. “I couldn’t protect you from Aden or Luis but I can protect you from Lorenzo “Grayson said “Lorenzo isn’t going to hurt me, I can tell his sorry “Sierra said “You always see the good in people,I’m lucky “Grayson said “Yes you are,We need to talk about Grace “Sierra said 

At The Park-Grace was playing with her friend when Lila Rae came by. “Grace”Lila Rae said “You’re home “Grace said “Yes,Grace I love you and I’m you're mother and I want you to live with me”Lila Rae said Jaime mother saw Lila Rae talked to Grace and called Sierra. 

At Grayson/Sierra-Sierra was on the phone. “I will be right their “Sierra said she hang up the phone. “What is it”Grayson ask “Lila Rae at the park with Grace “Sierra said they left.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment