Thursday, February 29, 2024

What lies ahead part. 1 ch 49

 At The Quartermaine mansion-Gabriella came in with shopping bags and put them down on the floor and went to the bar to pour herself a drink as Lila Rae came into the room.”Gabriella I know what you’re up too”What! I’m just having some water, I just came back from working and shopping “I know you been visiting Daddy”Yes, What’s wrong with that! I love him you haven’t seen him “Till today and I know you and Daddy are up to something and I hope you don’t do help him out of jail “You want our father to stay in jail “Yes, Daddy is a killer and you need to face it like I did”Lila Rae said “How could you say that! About our father! I’m the only one who loves him”Gabriella yelled as Skye came In.”Girls,What is going on? I heard yelling “Skye ask “We our just having a disagreement “About what”What outfit I should wear on my next tour “Lila Rae said she didn’t want to upset her mother.”Oh”Skye said she didn’t buy it.

At The Burn down hotel- Jax and Carly were talking to the investigators about the fire,”The fire was an accident caused by a old furnace,you will need to replace everything if you want a hotel here “The man said as an man came by,”Jax Jacks, Carly Spencer “Yes that’s us”Have a good day “He said as he give them both the certificate mail and left as they open it.”What! The Quartermaine own right to owning any hotel in town! Carly yelled “We had a hotel last time and fought them and we will again, “Jax said “Maybe it’s just time to fold in and let this dream go, Everything is going against us from opening this” Let’s talk to Alexis first “Alright “

At The Quartermaine mansion- Althea was in her room washing her face she was feeling hot when Monica came in to check on her.”Althea, Are you alright “No I've been feeling hot, I think it’s getting worse “Do you want to go to the hospital “No, I just want to enjoy my time before I die” Alright, I will make sure you are comfortable “Thanks And for letting me stay here “You’re welcome “I think I would like some tea “Sure let’s go get some “

No comments:

Post a Comment