Thursday, August 15, 2024

Vengeance ch 18 part 1

 At Maxie-Maxie was at home when there was a knock on the door it was Mac.”Mac, Come in,How did Carly trial go”Alright, I have some news to tell you “What is it? Is it bad news “Depends on how you look at it, Matt Hunter is up for parole “Really “Yes it happened today “I’m glad he should get out of jail” You are alright about this” Yes, Matt was just protecting his family when he killed Lisa” Yes he was, She keep on attacking Robin” Yes, I hope he does get out, I would like to speak on his behalf “Alright, I’ll take you to it” Mac said 

At Bobbie’s breakfast and boarding-Felicia was doing the books for paperwork.”This looks like a great place I love the makeover’A woman said as Felicia look up.”Robin”Felicia, I had to see this new place,I’m so glad you did this in honor of Bobbie”Me too, I been enjoying it and we are full of tenants “That’s great, I know Emma been enjoying living here”Yes she has, She grown up to be a amazing woman “Yes she has”Are you staying here? Where are Noah and Patrick” I just came to visit, Noah here but he wanted to look around town,” Robin said as Emma came in,” Mother, You’re here “Yes I’m I wanted to visit you, What is going on” Robin ask 

At The Courthouse- Matt parole meeting- Matt was in a room when Molly came in.”Who are you”Molly Lansing, I’m your pro bono lawyer , I want to help you get out of here”Molly said “Lansing, Are you Ric daughter “Yes and Alexis Davis “I have pay my dues and I want to be free”Matt said as Robert and another lawyer came in.”Matt Hunter you have been a civil prisoner doing your time in jail and we have agreed you can get parole but we have conditions for this” What conditions “Molly asks “If you find yourself in trouble with the law it’s over” What about my medical license “That’s up to the medical board” Robert said “you have my word that I will not be in prison again “Matt said “Alright this is done we just need your signature on something paperwork “Robert said as Mac and Maxie came in.”Matt”Maxie,Why are you here “To make sure you are free”I’m “That’s wonderful “Yes it is, Molly I want to Thank you”You are welcome “

No comments:

Post a Comment