Saturday, August 10, 2024

Vengeance part 1 ch 11

 At The Quartermaine mansion -Skye and Calista came into the mansion after taking the children to the park they were sleeping.”Calista that was nice letting Jax come with you to the park “Well he didn’t keep the truth that his my father you did”Yes I did but it was for your own good “Did Daddy know? If he did would he still love me”Yes, I believe Lorenzo would love you no he didn’t know “Did you ever love Daddy “Calista ask “It was complicated, Anyway Calista we need to talk about your future, I’m buying another magazine and I want you to run it”Why”Because you need something,You can’t just be a mother you need more then that in your life”Skye said as Dillon came in.”Dillon, I’m glad you’re here, I want to talk to you, I want to do a talk show and I need you as my director and producer “I would love to, What is the show about “Erica Kane is going to host it, I want it to be like the View, I think you both should meet “I will, Thanks Skye for giving me an chance “I know you will do great at it” Skye said as Dillon left.

At Alexis' house- Alexis had her daughters over.” what is going on” Molly asked “This is on the low down but Ned is running for Mayor and I’m going to be his lieutenant mayor “That’s wonderful “Kristina said “Thanks, I’m looking forward to it and Ric will be our campaign manager “You’re going to let Daddy run it” Molly ask “Yes, Ric is great at this stuff “Yes he is, Mom I have never seen you so happy “Molly said “Me too” Sam said “I’m glad you’re all alright with this” Yes we are “

At Nina-Nina was looking at pictures of her and the children and Willow as there was a knock on the door it was Michael.”Michael, Why are you here” My mother's trial is tomorrow and I want her to pay, I would like your help on it” I want Carly to pay too, I’ll help you” Who knows we would team up” Yes”

At Ava- Ava was on the phone.”Soon,You can come home, I miss you “Ava said 

No comments:

Post a Comment