Thursday, August 8, 2024

Vengeance part 1 ch 5

 At ELQ-Ned was in his office when a man came in.”Senator Harrison Barrington it’s been a long time , Why did you want to see me”Because I want you to run for Mayor of Port Charles, I will back you “Why, Do you want me to run”Because it’s time to replace Mayor Collins and you are the one who can do a better job, Our families go far back my father and your grandfather were responsible businesses man”Yes they were Edward responsible your father even though they were business rivals”Yes, So will you run? I know your mother would want a Quartermaine as Mayor “Yes my mother would have, I will get back to you “Thank you” Harrison said and left.

At Robert office- Robert and Alexis were talking to Michael about Carly trial .”It’s not going to be easy we will have to bring up all of your mother's past mistakes “I understand and I don’t care I just want my mother in jail “Michael said “I never thought I would hear that” Ric said as he came in.”Ric, Why are you here”Robert ask “I came back for my daughter I miss her and she told me what happened with the car accident.Michael I’m sorry “Thanks you, I need to go”Michael said he left.”Alexis you work here too”Yes I do”I would like to join your team as Prosecutor “Ric said “We could use another lawyer “Robert said “You really want to work here”Yes I do”Alright I guess you’re hire”Robert said 

At Laura office- Laura was having a meeting with her supporters.”Laura, You have done a great job as mayor of this town but we feel that you have done your time it’s time for you to resign it’s almost been six years and this town could use someone new”What can I do to make you change your mind “We are afraid nothing can change our minds “Alright, Thanks for your support over the years “Laura said they left as Kevin came in.”How did your meeting go” Not good, They would not back me, I need funds for my re-election “Don’t give up, You could ask Quartermaine or Nikolas” Yes I’m not giving up “

No comments:

Post a Comment