Sunday, August 4, 2024

Vengeance ch 4 part 1

 At Tomas/Tea- Tomas was having a drink when there was a knock on the door it was Skye.”Come in”Tomas said as Skye came in,”Are we alone?”Yes we are,What is going on”I want revenge against Carly if justice isn’t done “I agree on that”Good just because my daughter is awake doesn’t mean I forgive her”Skye said as Tomas came by her and kiss her.”Oh Tomas it’s been a while, You’re still a great kisser “You too” Tomas said they had sex.

At Jax house- Jax brought his old house back as Josses came into the living room.”Dad, We need to talk, How far in getting revenge did you go on Mom” Josslyn, I was upset that I lost so much time with you when you were little it wasn’t just that Sonny had me deported when your mother and I were divorced, Sonny helped your mother in getting custody of you “How” Sonny made it look like I was on drugs it was a horrible custody case, Carly went along with it and I went on my jet to get away and it crashed everyone thought I was dead” I didn’t know any of this” I know we wanted to protect you” I do wish we didn’t lose a lot of time together “Me too” I hate that this car accident happened, Michael lose Willow and the children “It’s sad”

At Robert office- Robert was in his office talking to Alexis.”What case do we need to discuss “Carly, I want you on the case”Alright, What are we charging her with‘ Manslaughter we want her behind bars for the rest of her lifeRobert said as Michael came in.”That’s great to hear, I want my mother behind bars and I’ll do anything to help you” Michael, I understand you're upset and this is an emotional time for you” Yes it is because of my mother I have three funerals too plan” We will call you to testify then” Good If you need anything else “Michael said 

No comments:

Post a Comment