Saturday, August 10, 2024

Vengeance ch 14 part 1

 At The Courthouse- Tomas was in the hallway as Skye came by he went by her.”It’s all set for payback Tomas whispering to her as Michael and Elizabeth and AJ and Jax and Josslyn and Nina came in.

“Michael,can we talk “Josslyn ask they went to talk.”I know it’s hard and you’re in pain but she our mother we can’t let her go to jail again .Donna needs her”I have no one life in my family, Why should she get away with it? Michael asked “I’m worrying about you and all this anger “You don’t need to worry about me,”Michael said 

Inside the Courthouse- Carly was by Nora as Jax came in and they share a look.”Carly”Nora said as Michael and Josslyn came in and Michael look angry at Carly,”I don’t know what is worse going back to jail or having my son hate me “Carly said as everyone else came into the courthouse and the judge.”Carly Spencer, How do you plead for the charges of Vehicular manslaughter “The Judge ask “I plead guilty “Carly said as Robert got up.”We are asking for ten to 20 years with no parole, Ms.Spencer caused the death of Willow Quartermaine and her two younger children and put a young woman in a coma, This town isn’t safe with her in town” Robert said “My client would like to take the stand “Nora said 

Carly took the stand and got swear in .”Ms.Spencer, Did you have any alcohol before you went into that car that night “No” What happened that night “I learned that the guy I thought wanted a second chance with me just used me for revenge I was upset as I was driving it was an accident, I’m sorry that Willow and the children died” Carly said as she cried.”Do you believe you should go to jail “I just want my children to forgive me, Michael I’m sorry “Carly said as Robert got up,”You have done damage to this town and the citizens here since the day you came into town,Why should we show you any remorse “It wasn’t intentional it was an accident “Carly said “I’m done “Robert said as he sit down and Carly got up from the stand.

“Mrs.Buchanan do you have any witnesses to call to the stand “Yes, I call Skye Quartermaine “Nora said as Skye was shocked and got swear in.

No comments:

Post a Comment