Thursday, August 22, 2024

Vengeance ch 33 part 1

 At Laura office- Laura was in her office looking around she had made a decision about her future of being a mayor in this town when Kevin came in.”Laura, Are you sure about this”Yes it’s the right thing to do, I been mayor for so long it’s time for me to step down “Laura said as Felicia came in.”Laura, Are you should about step down “Yes, Thank you for helping my campaign “Of course I believe in you”I think Ned and Alexis will do a great job “Laura said as Lulu and Nikolas and Kristina came in.”Nikolas, Lulu I’m glad you’re here for support “Of course “Kristina, Are you ready for my news conference “Yes I’m , We are all set up”Kristina said 

At The Quartermaine mansion- Skye was worrying about her children when Rae came in,”The maid Let me in, Skye we do need to talk you can’t push me away “I know , I just been deal with things “What’s going on”I made a mistake and my daughters found out about it”What mistake did you do? It can’t be that bad”I slept with Tomas and the girls found out they caught us”Oh Skye! What is going on with you! I thought you were with Jax “Rae ask “My love life has always been mess up nothing new “Skye said as Calista came in.”Calista, I’m glad you’re home, where is Lila Rae”Skye ask “She be here soon “I’m sorry about what you saw and I understand your anger “Sk ye said as Lila Rae came in.”Lila Rae”I heard what you said” I know you both confessed and you loved your father I understand why you hate this “Did you love Daddy” Lila Rae asked “Yes, I did but I didn’t have anything to do with his death “I know who killed Daddy I saw it” Yes you did” We believe you” Lila Rae lied “Thanks, We have been thought anything “Yes we have ‘

At Ava / Julian office- Ava and Julian we’re talking.”It’s time we deal with Tomas, I don’t want to share the business with anyone just us” We will, I took out Selina and no one knows it” No” Us Jerome will be powerful this time no one will cross us”

At Brad- Brad was on the phone.”I had a visit today you will be surprised “Brad said 


No comments:

Post a Comment