Thursday, August 22, 2024

Vengeance ch 39 part 1

 At Elizabeth- Elizabeth was thinking about the baby when there was a knock on the  door it was AJ.”AJ, come in, Thank you for coming “You’re welcome, So what is it” I want to raise this baby yes it will not be easy because of my age but I want this ‘Do you want to raise this baby alone” No, I want to raise this baby with you, I love you AJ” I love you too Elizabeth “AJ said they share a kiss.

At Tomas- Tomas was at home with Tea.”Tomas, I have something to tell you” What’s that” I’m moving out I just bought my own place “That’s wonderful but I hope you realize you didn’t have to” Yes I need my own space, “Tea said as the doorbell rang Tomas went to open it.”Sebastian, Daniella come in” Tomas said as they came into the living room.”Daniella! Tea yelled and hug her daughter.”It’s good to see you both back, I can’t wait for you to meet your cousin “Tomas said “Yes, Are you both staying “Yes we just signed a contract with L&B record “Baz said “Congratulations, I’m so happy for you both “Tea said “Why did you both move here‘Daniella ask “Our family here need my help and I just stay here”Tomas said 

At ELQ hotel- Skye was upset about Jax taking her business when Michael came by.’Michael, Are you alright “I’m having a good day, You look upset “Yes I am, Jax took over Chandler enterprise, Michael I have an idea on how to get it back with your help “I’m listening, “Michael said 

At Ava/ Julian warehouse- Ava and Julian were planning on how to take out Tomas,”We should do this,Take him out and it will be just us in this business “Yes,Jerome are finally going to run this town we have Sonny gone it’s just a matter of time’Yes, I was surprised to see Lila Rae like that in a mob mood “She is her father’s daughter “Julian said 

No comments:

Post a Comment