Sunday, August 18, 2024

Vengeance ch 25 part 1

 At General Hospital- Portia was in her office when Elizabeth came in.”Nurse Webber, is everything alright “Not really, I’m here on a personal level, I think I could be pregnant, “Elizabeth said “Wow, Do you want to do a sonogram “Yes” I’ll let you get undressed “Portia said she left the room.

Maya was working when Steve came by,” Maya, I just want to say thank you for helping me get my license back “We need you at the hospital and it was the right thing to do” I’m glad to get my life back I miss this town my family and this hospital is everything to me” Yes, this hospital is special to me too” Yes, How is it going at the Quartermaine “Alright, it’s sad to see Michael so lose” Yes I’m sure it is no matter what happened to Carly he will never get his family back “No”

Portia room- Elizabeth was sitting on the medical table as Portia was doing a sonogram on Elizabeth.”Do you see it” Yes I do, I’m pregnant at my age “You could have a healthy pregnancy, You are a healthy person and you know how to deal with this” Yes I do, I have decisions to make “You do not alone “Thank “So who is the father “I need to tell him first, Thank you” You’re welcome “Can you keep this between us” Yes of course “Portia said she left the room and Elizabeth got dressed.

In the hallway- Robin and Noah and Emma came in looking around as Portia came in.”Dr.Drake” Dr.Robinson this is my mother Dr.Scorpio and my brother Noah,” Emma said “Dr.Scorpio I have heard a lot about you” Thank you too, I was wondering if you have a job opening, “Robin said as Elizabeth came by.”Robin,Are you back for good “If I can , I would love to work here again “Robin said as Steve and Maya came by,”Dr.Scorpio it’s good to see you”Maya said “You too”Welcome back Dr.Scorpio “Portia said “Thank you Dr.Robinson it’s going to be great to work with you and everyone “Yes It is, The hospital been short handed for awhile now I’m glad we have more doctors here”Dr.Robinson said “Me too”Robin said 

No comments:

Post a Comment