Thursday, August 15, 2024

Vengeance ch 22 part 1

 At ELQ-Ned was having a meeting with Skye.”Ned, Why did you want to see me”If I became mayor of this town I want you to run ELQ you have been doing great with running your media company and Chandler enterprises “Thank you, I will do it” Good we almost need to talk about the Hospital, They want someone to run the charity gale that Grandmother ran and I think one of your daughters should do it” Calista needs something to do I could ask her” Great, Skye have you deal with being Tracy daughter “No I haven’t a lot has been going on” Yes it has, But you need too” Why did she lie” Mother know you how you felt about her and your relationship was complicated “Yes it was, from day one of meeting Tracy she treated me horrible “Yes I know mother was a complicated person“Yes, Do you know how I feel! Knowing she my mother and the way she treated me! Skye yelled “I’m sorry that you were treated that way”Thanks, Good thing went we were raised Kristina together we didn’t get to close “Skye said as Alexis came in.”I’m sorry to interrupt “Alexis said “Alexis, I do want to apologize for what I try to do with Kristina “You mean take my daughter from me”I thought you were mental illness, I know what it’s like being raise by someone like that and what it does to a child “I ended up getting my daughter back so I can let it go”Thanks, Ned I’ll talk to my daughter “Alright ,Alexis and I need to find a Champaign office “Ned said “I’m sure you could use one of the office in the hotel,Who is your manager “Ric”Your trusted him”Yes”Alexis said  Skye left.”I’m glad you forgot Skye “I forgot you too for it so I need to forgive Skye, How are you doing about her as your sister “We are trying to get used to it”

At The Cassadine empire-Nikolas was in his office talking to a man.”The deal is done you have it” Yes it was easy to get Skye distracted and now I’m running Chandler enterprise, I’m sure Skye will be here soon” Nikolas said “What else are you going after “ELQ, it’s time the Cassadine were powered again “Nikolas said 

At ELQ hotel- Skye was in the lobby when her cellphone went off.”Skye Quartermaine, Albert what is it”Skye ask her lawyer.”No! How did this happen “Skye yelled

No comments:

Post a Comment