Wednesday, August 21, 2024

Vengeance ch 30 part 1

 At Tomas-Skye and Tomas were in bed having sex when the girls caught them and were both in shocked about it.”Girls, I can explain everything why don’t you meet us both downstairs “Skye said “No I can figure out what exactly happened here”Lila Rae said she was upset and left the room.”Mother “Calista said she left the room.” I can’t believe this happened! The girls are so upset with me”Skye said as she got up.”The girls will come around beside Skye your allow to have your own life”Tomas said as he got up and changed.”I didn’t want them to find out about us like this, I didn’t want anyone to find out” Skye said 

Lila Rae and Calista were downstairs and Lila Rae was upset about this and pick up a vase and broke it.”Lila Rae! Calista yelled as Skye and Tomas came into the room.”First you team up with Jax to take down everyone who hurt you both? Did you team up with Tomas to take care of Daddy? I know you had something to do with his death! Tomas it work out for you by Daddy being death you have the woman he loves and his house and business ! Lila Rae yelled “Lila Rae, I didn’t have anything to do with your father death! We are just two adults having fun”Skye said “With your history of lying why should we believe you! You lied to me about who my father is” Calista said “I’m your mother and I have made the best decisions for both of you for us” Skye said “I can’t stay here! Let’s go”Lila Rae said “Lila Rae, Calista I love you both we are family rather you like it or not “Tomas said “I’m not”Calista said “You are an Alcazar “Tomas said “Let’s go”Lila Rae said “Lila Rae, Please don’t go, We have always been close “Skye said “Was that a lie too! How many lies do you have “Lila Rae said “None, This is the last one”Do you love him or Jax or Daddy! Lila Rae ask “Let’s just go”Calista said they left.

“This isn’t good, I can’t lose my daughters, I have always wanted children I won’t lose them because of you! Skye yelled “I don’t want you to lose them, You are not innocent either of deal either! Tomas yelled “I wish you would leave town! Who would keep your bed warm at night “Tomas asked Skye slapped him and left,

No comments:

Post a Comment