Thursday, August 15, 2024

Vengeance ch 19 part 1

 At The Courthouse- Matt was just released from prison and he was in the hallway with Maxie,” I’m glad you’re free and will get your life back. Do you need anything “A place to stay, I have no money “I know the perfect place, Felicia now runs a bed and breakfast in honor of Bobbie” Bobbie died” Yes a lot has happened “I’m sure it has, it means a lot to me that you’re here” You should have been free for awhile now” Yes” Let’s go and catch up,” Maxie said they left.

“I’m glad Matt is free,” Robert said “Me too, I enjoy working for paroles who need a second chance, “Molly said “I’m sure we have a lot of inmates who should be free,” Mac said “Yes, We do, you just remember me of why I became a lawyer “Molly said as she left.”Mac. Do you think Maxie and Matt will get back together “I don’t know, I do think Matt is a good guy, I hated arresting him for murder Lisa,”Mac said 

At Bobbie’s Bed and Breakfast-Robin and Emma were catching up.”I enjoy working at the hospital we just have two more new doctors working one use to work there”Who”Dr.Steve Hardy”That’s wonderful he is a great doctor,What about you”I haven’t found any love if that what you think “Emma said as Jake and Danny came by.”Sorry,” Danny said “It’s alright, I want you to meet my mother Robin Scorpio, this is Jake Webber and Danny Quartermaine “I knew you both when you were babies, I know you’re father Jason” Robin said “It’s nice to meet you “You too, So what do you both do” I work at my father car garage to repair, the family wants me to work at ELQ” You do what you want “Robin said “That’s what my mother say” Danny said “I’m sure “I haven’t figured it out yet “You will “Robin said as Matt and Maxie came in.”Matt! You’re out of jail! Robin said “It just happened today “Matt said “That’s wonderful, I’m glad “Robin said “Me too, I want to get my medicine license back “I’ll help you,Emma I want you to meet your uncle Matt Hunter”I remember you “Yes, it’s good to see you Emma”You too”I was hoping I can get a room here “We can ask Felicia’Robin said “Is Patrick here”No but Noah should be here soon he wants to look around town “Robin said 

No comments:

Post a Comment