Wednesday, August 21, 2024

Vengeance ch 29 part 1

 At Tomas- Tomas was at home on the phone.”Thank you it’s good to hear that”Tomas said as Skye came in and Tomas hang up the phone.”Skye, Why are you here “Carly just got sentenced to prison “That’s wonderful “Yes it is thanks to your help”Yes I’m glad, Anything else I can do for you”No I just need someone to talk too”Skye said Tomas walked by her.”Is that why you are here to talk “Tomas said they shared a kiss.

At Nikolas office- Nikolas was in his office when Jax came in.”So now we have a deal right? I did what you wanted and took over Chandler enterprise “Yes and I will now get it from you at a reasonable price it’s just business, “Jax said “I hope Skye will understand this” She will, I've been trying to get it for a while now, I’m back as a reckless businessman” Yes you are” Let’s get this deal done I need to be with my daughter “Yes I’m sure Josslyn needs you” Nikolas said 

At The Quartermaine mansion- Calista and Lila Rae were in the den.”Calista,Have you heard from Mother “No I haven’t seen her since lunch she want me to run a charity for the hospital and I had a meeting set up but I’m not sure if I want it “I’m sure you can do it, Do you want to go to dinner “Sure, I need to pick up a purse I left at Tomas “Alright let’s go”Lila Rae said 

At Carly’s-Josslyn was at home upset about the jury when Jax came in.”I’m sorry about your mother “I wish you could save her”Me too”Jax said he hug Josslyn.

At Tomas- Tomas and Skye were upstairs in the bedroom having sex.”We never make it to the bed”No we haven’t yet”Tomas said 

Lila Rae and Calista came into the living room and looked around for Calista's purse. “maybe I left it in my room “Calista said “I wonder where Tomas is, I don’t like him he rubs me the wrong way “He a good man “Calista said they went upstairs.

Tomas and Skye were in the bedroom having sex.”Do you hear t Skye ked “No just my heart beating “Tomas said 








Calista and Lila Rae were in the hallway when they heard a noise coming from Tomas's room “That sounds like mother “Lila Rae said she went into Tomas's room and saw them having sex.”Mother! Lila Rae said “No”Calista said “Girls”Skye said 

No comments:

Post a Comment