Saturday, August 10, 2024

Vengeance ch 13 part 1

 At The Courthouse- Carly was in the court room by her lawyer Nora Buchanan.”Thank for taking the case My regular lawyer Diane Miller left town”You’re welcome it’s not going to be a good case there is evidence that you did this”Yes I did but it was an accident I was upset “Carly said 

Tomas-Tomas was on his way out when his cellphone rang .”Tomas Delago, Yes Thank you I will make sure your a reward for this”Tomas said 

At The Quartermaine mansion-AJ and Michael were talking.”Michael, How are you doing “I want revenge on my own mother because of her I lost my wife and children, I’m very angry and I don’t know how to handle it” I have your back on this but angry isn’t good for you to keep it in maybe you need to have therapy “Maybe I should

At ELQ hotel- Ned and Alexis were having their press conference “We have news to share I’m running for Mayor and Alexis Davis is running to be my lieutenant mayor “Ned said as Laura came in and was shocked about this news as a reporter came by,” Mayor Collins looks like you have some competition, Are you running for re-election” Yes I’m, I love this town and I want to continue being Mayor “Really! You almost help a killer go free! I don’t care that Heather had health issues she is a killer! I will make sure justice is done in this town”Ned said “I believe in second chance,We all have made mistakes “Laura said 

At The Quartermaine mansion- AJ and Elizabeth were talking.”I’m worrying about Michael and his anger yes I have history with Carly but I don’t want to get revenge like this “You have really changed “Yes I have you had a lot to do with it”Thanks, Maybe Michael needs therapy “I suggested it”Good, We should go”Elizabeth said 

No comments:

Post a Comment