Saturday, August 10, 2024

Vengeance ch 17 part 1

 At The Courthouse- Skye  was in the hallway when Jax came by.”Skye,Are you alright “Do you think this would have happened if we didn’t get revenge on everyone? Was it our fault “No,Carly made a choice of driving that night. I don’t regret  my decision do you”No, I don’t but I just feel bad that Willow and the children died and I almost lose my daughter “Me too,I do wish things turn out differently “Jax said as Calista came by,”Mom.Do you know where Lila Rae is”No”

At Carly’s cell- Carly was in her cell worried about going to jail for  life when Lila Rae came by.”Lila Rae,Why are you here “I want to know if you were drinking or on drugs that night “No I was upset and crying I hate that I did this my son hates me” Yes Michael does, My mother hates that she almost lose me” What do you want from me? Why are you here “It was just an accident wasn’t it”Yes it was it was not intentional, I don’t want to go to jail my little girl Donna has no one else, Her father died”Because of mine”Lila Rae said as Skye came by.”Lila Rae,Why are you here? Let’s go home “Mother, I know your anger but all this wouldn’t have happened if you and Jax never got revenge “Lila Rae is right! “well you ever take responsibility for yourself! Skye yelled and grab Lila Rae arm and they walked out.

In the hallway- Michael was in the hallway on his way out when Josslyn came by,” Michael “Josslyn, I know you don’t want to see the mother go to jail but I lose my family “Yes you did, I’m sorry, I understand your upset but all this anger is scary “Josslyn said as Kristina came by,” Yes it is we are here for you “Thanks but I need to do this on my own” Michael said as Skye and Lila Rae came by.”Lila Rae,Kristina I want to be interviewed by you both “Michael said “Michael “Josslyn said “I need to do this”Michael said “Let’s go to the office “Kristina said “Yes”Lila Rae said they left.

“Skye,Are you alright “Jax ask “Lila Rae was visiting with Carly, She blame me for this”Skye said “Do you regret your plan’No”

No comments:

Post a Comment