Saturday, August 10, 2024

Vengeance ch 12 part 1

 At The Quartermaine mansion- Ned was pouring himself some coffee as Olivia came in,”Can I pour you some coffee “Sure,Ned I’m sorry about our fight I know this is your dream and I will support you”Thank it is my dream job “Who is going to be your running mate’I ask Alexis”Ned said as Skye and AJ and Brooklyn came in.”You ask Alexis “Olivia asks “Alexis is a smart woman and she knows the law she will be a great lieutenant “When do you announce it,” Brooklyn asks as Dillon comes in,” Dillon, I haven’t had time to talk to you, I’m running for Mayor “I heard and I think that’s good “Thanks, Alexis will be my running mate we will announce it today” Yes the press conference is ready for you” Skye said “That’s great “Yes and later today is Carly trial I should go check on Michael’AJ said “Carly will pay for the accident “Ned said “Oh Yes she will” Skye said as Calista and Lila Rae came in,” Our future Quartermaine “Ned said “What’s going on” Lila Rae ask “You’re Uncle is running for mayor of this town, We have a lot to do, Calista I want you to meet me at the office in about two hours, Skye said “I never say I would work with you” You will “Skye said she left.

“Calista, you need to get a job mother is right “Lila Rae said “Why do you always agree with her”Calista ask 

At a Studio- Erica was at a studio looking around when Dillon came in,” Dillon Quartermaine’Yes, Erica I will be the producer and director for this show and I believe it will be a successful one” Me too, I have a lot of ideas for it” Let’s catch about it “Sure, I want it to be named Erica” Alright, Do you want any cohost, Skye wants it like the View” Well I don’t want to talk about politics that’s not who I’m, I know how To make it a successful show I’ll talk to Skye” Alright “

At The CourtHouse-Carly was in the hallway with Lucas.”Thank for believing in me and standing by me when everyone didn’t “Michael and Josslyn will come around you just need to be patient “I hope so, I’m sure AJ is enjoying this”


No comments:

Post a Comment