Thursday, August 8, 2024

Vengeance ch 7 part 1

 At Tomas-Tomas was alone having a drink he was falling in love with Skye and wanted her back as Tea came in,”Tomas”Tea said and Tomas didn’t repose.”Tomas”Tea said again as Tomas look at her.”Sorry I was lost in thought “It’s alright, I just came to get some paperwork “Tea said as she look at the couch and saw a scarf and pick  it up.”Who’s Scarf! It’s not mine”Probably Calista she's been here a lot, I’ll give it to her, “Tomas said “Alright, I know she has been having a hard time with knowing Skye lied about who her father is” Yes she wants to still be apart of our family “Always “

At The Quartermaine mansion- Ned and AJ and Skye were talking about Ned running for Mayor.”If I do run all our family dirty will be out there” Ned said “Ned, I own most of the media in this town and I’m going to have a talk show, I can control the media‘Skye said “True, And most of this town knows everything about us, Ned do this I know you want to” Yes I do, I’ll have to figure out a running mate” Ned said “You have our family support “Skye said “Thanks, I need to find my running mate, I’m doing this” We can announce it on my media company “Skye said “Announce what” Brooklyn ask as she came in,” Well let you both talk “AJ said he left with Skye.”I’m going to run for mayor, Do I have your support “Yes,if this is what you want “Yes it is”What does Olivia think”She doesn’t want me too do it but she will come around “What If she doesn’t “

At Olivia restaurant- Olivia was working but feeling distracted when Dante came in.”Mom, Are you alright “No, Ned and I had a fight “What happened “He wants to run for mayor and I disagree about it “Why” Because last time it didn’t end so well” Maybe this time is different “I do want him happy he supports me with this dream, I should do the same “Yes”

No comments:

Post a Comment