Thursday, August 8, 2024

Vengeance ch 8 part 1

 At Skye’s Media company- Skye was at work she hadn’t been there in a long time since the accident when Jax came in,”Skye, We have a lot to discuss “Yes we do but I have a lot of work to do”Skye said “You can take a minute you owe me that”Jax said as he sit down,”You’re upset with me “Yes! You know Calista is my daughter and never told me! You are just like Carly! Jax yelled “No! I’m not like Carly! Skye yelled as she got up from her chair and Jax did too.”I lied to protect my daughter! And myself if Lorenzo found out that I cheated you know he would take my daughter Lila Rae from me! And Calista just to punish me! We couldn’t get our revenge on everyone or everything that we work for “Probably but I lost so much with Calista that she wouldn’t even look at me” Just give her time. I’m sorry I hurt you “Me too, “Jax said he left.

At Alexis' house - Alexis was at home when there was a knock on the door it was Ned,” Ned, Why are you here “We need to talk privately “Sounds serious “It is, I want to run for Mayor again and I was wondering if you will be my running mate “Are you should about this” Yes, I think we will make a great team” What makes you think you will win” I have the backing of the Barrington, and I have heard that no one wants to support Laura anymore after she tries to get Heather Webber free “I agree I almost was on her side but I’m glad I stood my ground, But if I run with you there will be a lot of things coming out about me” My family too but this time Skye owe the newspaper “True, Alright I’m in there is a lot I want to do “Me too, We need to fix Charles Street “Yes we do”

At The Quartermaine mansion- Calista was in the den with the triple they were running all over the house and kept Calista on her toes now that they were walking.”Come on now we want to go to the park and we will get ice cream too” Calista said “Look like you could use some help’Jax said as he came in,” How did you get in “The maid let me in, I want to know my daughter and my grandchildren “We are getting ready to go to the park” I would love to go with you” Alright “

No comments:

Post a Comment