Thursday, August 8, 2024

Vengeance ch 6 part 1

 At Tomas/Tea- Tomas and Skye were on the couch they were naked from having sex.”It’s just like I remember “Me too, Skye don’t worry no one is going to get away with hurting your daughters we are family and I will make sure Carly is punishment for hurting Lila Rae” I know I could count on you, I’m also going to use my last name to make sure Carly goes to jail.We finally have revenge on everyone who hurt us”Skye said as she got up and dressed as Tomas did too,”Yes,We do after Carly, I want you to go after Blair and Todd take the newspaper away from Todd and Blair magazine that she reopened Craze”Craze that name fit her but yes I will “Great”Does Tea know about our plan”No, She can’t be trusted “No”

Nina-Nina was at home she was feeling sad about Willow and the children when there was a knock on the door it was Sasha,” Sasha, Why are you here” To check on you, I want to give my condolences to you” Thanks you” I know it was complicated with you and Willow but I know you miss her and the children “Yes I do, Carly needs to pay for this”

At The Quartermaine mansion-Ned was pouring himself some coffers as Olivia came in.”Ned, How did your meeting go”Senate Barrington wants me to run for Mayor”Ned said as Skye and AJ came in.”You’re going to run for Mayor again? Ned what about last time the scandal you had” I know last time I made a mistake but I want this, Olivia I need you as my wife and support me” I don’t think you should do this now I need to go to the restaurant “Olivia said “Please don’t say anything “I wouldn’t “Olivia said she left.”Ned, I think you should do it”Skye said “Me too,A Quartermaine as Mayor is what we need “AJ said “Thanks I’m glad I have both of your support “We are family “Yes”

At Nikolas- Nikolas was at home when Laura came in.”Mother, it’s good to see you “You too, Nikolas I had a meeting with my financial advisor for my re-election campaign and they don’t want to pack me  I was hoping you would “Of course Mother, I want to help you” Thanks “


No comments:

Post a Comment