Monday, August 26, 2024

Vengeance ch 41 part 1

 At Tomas-Tomas was having dinner with Tea and Daniella and Baz he was happy to have his son home.”Baz, I will support you this time , I’m sorry I didn’t before”It’s alright I’m just glad we get another chance “Me too”Tomas said “We should go back to the hotel “Daniella said “You both can stay here”Our luggage is at the hotel “Daniella said “Why don’t I take you to the hotel to get it”Sure”Daniella said as Tomas cellphone rang,”You both go, I need to take care of this call”Tomas said “Alright “Baz said they left as they were leaving the house Ava and Julian broke into the house.

At The Quartermaine mansion- AJ and Elizabeth were celebrating their news about the baby.”Jeff, I want you to  know that I love your daughter and her boys I will take care of them” AJ said “I hope you do, my daughter deserves to be happy she does “Monica and Alan would be so happy for both of you too”Yes they would “AJ said 

“Maya, How is the hospital going “Skye asked “It’s going good, it’s been quiet recently, “Maya said “Maybe that’s good, “Skye said as Ned came in.”Skye, I heard it was Jax who took over Chandler enterprise “Don’t worry I will get it back I have a secret plan”Skye said 

Elizabeth and Michael were talking,”Michael, Are you alright with this”Yes, I’m happy for both of you “Thanks, I want you happy too”I will be soon “Michael said as Dex came by.”Elizabeth, I’m happy for you and my father “Thanks, I’m glad this baby will have big brothers around “Yes he or she will Michael said 

At Tomas-Tea and Baz and Daniella came back into the house.”Tomas”Tea said as she found a note on the table.”What is it”Tomas has been resigning by The CIA”He left town”Yes I’m sorry “This is odd, Tomas didn’t say anything “It’s part of working for the CIA you never know when you will get called away “Tea said “what about this house “It belongs to your cousin Lila Rae, You can stay with me I just brought a house “Tea said they left,

No comments:

Post a Comment