Thursday, August 22, 2024

Vengeance ch 36 part 1

 At General Hospital- Lucas was working when Julian came by.”Julian, Why are you here “We haven’t seen each other since I went back “I have been busy, you had something to do with my sister going to jail “Carly hit Willow's car I was just a witness that’s all, I love you son, I’m the only parent you have left I’m sorry about Bobbie” I need to get back to work “Alright I do hope we see each other again I want a second chance with you “Julian said he left.

Kevin’s office- Kevin was in his office talking to Rae.”I’m looking forward to working together with you “You too, I’m glad you’re back, I need someone to share the case with “I’ll be happy to help, How is Laura” She handled her resignation with class” That’s who she is “Yes”

The Charity office- Calista was looking at suggestions for charity to raise money for the hospital and feeling overwhelmed when Lucy came in.”Calista” Lucy, Why are you here “I heard you are running your great grandmother's charity and I thought you might need help “Yes I do, my mother wants me to do this # but I don’t think I can, “I can help you I have run the nurse ball for years I know how to get a citizen to donate “Why do you want to help me” I was close with Lila, she was important to me and this town” I wish I know her, Yes let’s do this together “Yes I think we will make a good team”

Elizabeth was in the hallway thinking about the baby when Steve came by.”Elizabeth, Are you alright “I just had some news to think about “Is it bad news “No it’s good, I’m pregnant “Wow! That’s great news “It’s also scary, I’m older” Yes but you will have access to the best care, You’re not alone in this” Thanks you” So do you want to be with AJ” Yes I do “Then go be with him.  I want you happy “You too”

No comments:

Post a Comment