Wednesday, August 21, 2024

Vengeance ch 31 part 1

 At The Quartermaine mansion-AJ was in the den looking at paperwork when Skye came storming in.”AJ our my daughters here”Skye yelled “No, Skye what is going on”My daughters hate me and it’s all my fault “Skye said’Talk to me”AJ said “Tomas and I have been having an affair “What! I thought you were having an affair with Jax! AJ yelled “It’s all mess up! My love life as usually but I don’t care my daughter hate me! Lila Rae think I had something to do with Lorenzo death”Skye said “Well you did”Since the moment I found out I was going to be a mother I have done everything to protect my daughters! I don’t regret having Lorenzo killed! Skye yelled “I understand,So are you in love with Tomas”No,His unfortunately useless to me, maybe it’s time to limit him, he was only here to get LJ home and now it’s done “Skye said as she took a slip of water.”Skye, Your scared me,I understand you wanted to protect your daughters from Lorenzo but talking about limit people is just like him”AJ said as Elizabeth came in.”Sorry, I didn’t mean to interrupt “It’s allright I think I know where the girls are”Skye said and left.”Is everything alright “Elizabeth ask “I don’t know,Anyway why are you here? It’s good to see you “I have some news it’s going to shock you like it did me but I’m pregnant “Elizabeth said “Wow”I can raise this baby on my own I have done before “Elizabeth said “No, I want to be in this baby life if you will let me”Yes I want that I’m old this time and scared “You don’t have to do this all on your own you can move in here “Maybe I’m not asking you to marry me”Elizabeth you make me happy “I haven’t been happy in a long time , this is a lot to take in , I need some time “Of course “I have my family to think about too”Elizabeth said “You’re family too”Aj said as Ned came in.”I should go it’s getting late “Do you need anything, I’ll call you “Elizabeth said and left.

“AJ, What is going on”Elizabeth is pregnant “Wow! You’re going to be a father “Yes and this time no one will take my son from me” AJ said “Just don’t blow it this time” I won’t, Elizabeth made me a better person “You have really come a long way” Thanks “AJ said 

At Bobbie’s Breakfast and Bed- Lila Rae’s room- Lila Rae and Calista were in her room.”I just can’t believe this happened “You don’t think mother had anything to do with Daddy death do you “Yes I do, I will get our revenge “Lila Rae, I’m worrying about you “Calista said 

Felicia was locking up as Skye came by the door and knocked on it as Felicia open it.”I need to see my daughter “They are sleeping, I don’t know what happened but let them clam down right now”I guess I should, at least I know they are safe”Yes they are,Skye I’m sure whatever it is you and your daughter can get through it, Mother and daughter relationship is complicated “Yes it is”

No comments:

Post a Comment