Sunday, August 4, 2024

Vengeance ch 3 part 1

 At The Quartermaine mansion-Skye Lila Rae and Calista were having breakfast when Michael and AJ came in,” Michael, I’m sorry about Willow and your children “Skye said “Thank I feel so lost without them and knowing my mother caused the accident makes me even more angry “Michael said “I understand that we are all here for you” Yes we are “AJ said 

At Bobbie’s- Lulu was pouring coffee when Laura came in.”Lulu, Are you working here” I told Josslyn I would take care of things here it’s horrible what happened, Michael is falling apart and Carly is in jail “Yes this whole thing is horrible, I don’t think they can come back from this” Me either, At least I can run this, I need to do something “Yes, I just came to order coffee I have a meeting about my re-election “I hope it goes well” Me too, I love being mayor of this town”

At The Medical board license- Steven was there with Elizabeth and Jeff and Alexis.”Now all you need to do is state your case of why you want your license back and your love of medicine field “Alexis said as a board member came in.”We are ready for you”The members said they went inside.”Why should we restart you with” Because of my love for medicine I have made mistakes but I did it for the care of the patients “My client has paid for what he did, and General Hospital and the medical community would be honored to have him back “We would like to hear from a witness of Steve” Who” Alexis ask as Maya came in,” Dr.Ward, You work with Steven when you were an intern at General Hospital “Yes, Steven was a wonderful doctor to work under his love for the hospital and the patient “Thank you for pleading your case, Would you give us a moment to discuss this’s” Steven said they went into the hallway.”Maya, Thank you for that” I mean it you are a wonderful doctor “You are two, and I have read your medicine reports “Thank “Maya said as the board members came in.”We have some great news, Dr.Steven Webber you have your license back but if you are on probation if you make one mistake you’re gone”Yes, I understand “

Congratulations “Alexis said “Thanks you for your help “I know what it’s like having a passion job you love getting your license away “Alexis said “Let’s go to the hospital and tell the board”Elizabeth said “Yes, I need to get back to the office if you need anything “Alexis said she left.

No comments:

Post a Comment