Sunday, August 4, 2024

Vengeance ch 2 part 1

 At The Quartermaine mansion- Skye and Lila Rae were talking.”I know I been hovering over you and I’m sorry I just love you so much, I was told I would never have children but now I have two beautiful daughters and I wouldn’t change anything and let anyone take you both from me”I know Mother I came back to you’Yes you did come back “Skye said as Maya came in.”Thank to Maya who is a wonderful doctor,”Skye said “Thank Skye I did my job as a doctor “Yes, The hospital is lucky to have you, Do you want to be chief of staff? I can make that happen “Skye, I understand you're grateful to me I would have helped anyone that’s who I’m as a doctor and I don’t want to get a promotion that way I want to earn it” I understand that “Thank, Lila Rae I’m glad you’re doing well, I need to get to the hospital “Maya said she left.

At Steve's house- Steve was at home having coffee he was getting ready to deal with the medical board today to get his license back and was a little nervous about it when there was a knock on the door it was Elizabeth and Jeff who were holding a cane.”Why are you both here”To go with you to the medical board we are here for support “Thanks, I have to get my license back “You will “Jeff said they left.

At Molly’s-Molly was at home having some coffee when there was a knock on the door.”Daddy”Molly, I miss you “I miss you too, I’m glad you’re here”Me too”Ric said they share a hug,

At Bobbie’s- Lulu came in and turned on the lights and open it for breakfast since Carly was in jail and Josslyn was busy dealing with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment