Sunday, August 18, 2024

Vengeance ch 27 part 1

 At ELQ hotel-Nora was having a drink at the bar when Tea came by,”So how long are you staying in town “I just came to help Carly out “Why did you take the case”Her ex husband Jax ask me to be her lawyer, So why did you move here”Because my family is here”Yes I heard your brother Lorenzo is alive “Yes he is, I do hope this case you lose, Carly put my niece in a coma we almost lose her”I’m not delayed that my client made a deadly mistake “Nora said as Alexis came by.”Yes she did make a deadly mistake, Carly has always made mistakes that end up another people face the consequences of her actions “Alexis said “Alexis Davis, I’m glad you got you license back, I do respect both of you as lawyer “Nora said as her cellphone rang.”I need to take this “Nora said she left.”Alexis, You have my vote in this election “I’m sure your brother wouldn’t agree with that”He doesn’t tell me who to vote for “Tea said as Nikolas came by.”Alexis can we talk”Nikolas ask as Nora came back in the room.”The jury is back “Nora said “They didn’t take long” Tea said “No” Nora said as she left.

Alexis and Nikolas went to talk.”Are you and Ned really serious about running for Mayor “Yes we are I know you have personal interests in this because Laura you’re a mother but she hasn’t done well in running this town we wouldn’t use personal issues in this race we both want it clean” I know it’s just hard seeing my mother sad about losing this race because she tries to help Heather “Yes that’s what cost her the race” Alexis said 

At ELQ office- Ned was working when Skye came in.”I will run ELQ for you “Skye said “I do hope you don’t lose it , I head about Chandler enterprise “I will get it back “Skye said “I hope you do”Ned said as his cellphone rang it was Olivia.”Olivia, What is it? Yes, I’ll be there “Ned said as he hung up the phone.”The Jury is back on Carly case”Let’s go, I hope she gets the book thrown at her “me too, I feel for Michael “Me too “Skye said 

No comments:

Post a Comment