Thursday, August 22, 2024

Vengeance ch 34 part 1

 Alexis-Alexis was working on some notes for the campaign when she got a text from Kristina to turn on the TV and she did to see Laura on with Kristina,” Thank you, Laura, for this interview, now what is your announcement “I’m stepping down as Mayor the people have spoken and they want me recall “Do you regret helping Heather Webber “Yes I do, I was a fool to think she had changed she wanted my grandson dead I thought it was a medical issue that made her a killer but she was mentally unstable “Laura said “Well you back Ned Quartermaine And Alexis Davis as Mayor and lieutenant mayor “Yes, I encourage the voters to pack them “Laura said “What is next for you” I’m not sure but I have my family around me and that’s what matters “Yes it does, Thank you for this interview “Kristina said 

At The Quartermaine mansion- Ned and Olivia has just watch Laura interview with Kristina .”So this will help you win”Olivia ask “We still need the votes “Yes, I’m glad that Laura realizes it was a mistake to try to save Heather after what she did to me and everyone in this town‘Yes, I will not support a killer”I know you won’t, You will be a good mayor “Thanks “

At The Park- Laura was greeted with citizens of the town who were sorry she was stepping down as Steve came by.”Steve” I just want to say I’m sorry for what my mother did to you “You are not responsible for what your mother did to anyone in this town “I believe in her too that she would change but she didn’t “She was you mother you love her” Yes but I’m like her two I have killed patients I should have saved “They were on their last days of life and you have paid for it” Yes I have, I’m glad I got my license back “Me too, You and Elizabeth and Tommy are carrying your father legacy “Yes”

At Alexis-Alexis had just turn off the TV as the doorbell rang she went to open it was Ned.”Did you see Laura's interview with Kristina “Yes I did, Kristina did a great job” Yes she did, So we may have an easy campaign “Yes but we still have a lot to do” Yes we do, I want to be a mayor my grandfather could be proud of” Not dirty though”

At The Park-Laura was feeling emotional when Jordan came by.”Jordan, I want to Thank you for everything you did, you were a great lieutenant “You were a good mayor I’m glad to work with you “Jordan said 

No comments:

Post a Comment