Monday, August 26, 2024

Vengeance ch 45 part 1

 At Lorenzo coffee shop- Lila Rae was talking to the staff.”My uncle had left town so now I will be running this coffee shop it did belong to my father anyway I want this to be the best coffee shop in town “Lila Rae said 

At Ava Coffee shop- Ava and Julian were about to open the coffee she put the key in the door when it blow up and they both were hurt from the explosion.

At Ned/Alexis office-Ned and Alexis were talking.’I think this will be a great idea, It will also help us win the town has wanted this for a long time “Yes they have “Alexis said as Laura and Maya came in,”Laura, Maya thanks for coming’What is going on? I need to be at the hospital soon” It wouldn’t take long we want to fix a promise that hasn’t been fixed if we get elected we want to fix Charles Street it was also important to your great grandmother and we were wondering if you both want to oversee it” Alexis said “I will try to help if I can with working at the hospital in between I have driven by it and it does need some work “Maya said “I would love to help with this project I have tried but we couldn’t get funds for it” It will be hard to get funds but we need to try” Yes we do, I remember living on that street and Mary Mae daycare “Laura said “My Great-Grandmother was very important to you wasn’t she” Yes she was” I think it should be Laura running this project I will try to help” Thanks I will do my best “I know you will “Maya said she left, ‘Thank for asking me for this project “We both know you will be great at it” Ned said’Mary Mae was important to me “Laura said 

Outside of Ava coffee shop- Ava and Julian were laying on the street injured from the explosion when Maya came by and try to help them.

No comments:

Post a Comment