Thursday, August 22, 2024

Vengeance ch 38 part 1

 At L&B record- Brooklyn was working when Lois came in with a young man and woman.”Brooklyn, I want you to meet our next stars of this record label, Daniella Manning and Baz Moreau “Welcome to L&B, What kind of music do you both sing” Brooklyn asks “I want to be a pop singer like my sister Star” Daniella said yes, Star is taking off very well with her career “Brooklyn said “Yes and now it our turn, We want to do a duet album “Baz said “Do you write your own songs “Yes we do” Let’s get started “

At A TV Studio- Skye had just signed the paperwork for the studio as Dillon and Erica came in,” Welcome to the studio, I think this show will do well here” Yes it will we have a lot to do “Yes, I want you both to run this I will support you both on this I just want it to do well and financially for me” Yes, it will “Erica said as Skye cellphone rang .”Skye Quartermaine,Thank you for that information “Skye said she hang up the phone.”I need to go back to the office,Have fun “Skye said “We will,You wouldn’t regret this “Dillon said Skye left.

At an Office- Jax was showing Josslyn around the office.”Dad, Why are we here at an office “I brought a new business and I want you to run it with me “What kind of business’ Josslyn ask as Skye came in.”You bastard! You stole Chandler enterprise from me! Skye yelled “Actually I had Nikolas take it, Skye this is just business you know that, You did this with Aurora and now I did it,” Jax said “Chandler enterprise is my family business and I will not let you run it, it should be run by a Chandler which I’m! You know how it means to me! Skye yelled “I won’t give it back to you “Jax said “Just watch and I will take it back “Skye said and left,”Dad,Why don’t you just give it back “Because that wouldn’t be fun, My business is taking over company and turn a profit and I want you to learn how to do it,Besides Skye will be fine”Jax said “But what about the employees of the company you takeover “They are treated well with a great buyout “Jax said 

No comments:

Post a Comment