Thursday, August 15, 2024

Vengeance ch 23 part 1

 At Tomas coffee shop- Tomas was working in the warehouse part of the coffee shop doing inventory when Ava and Julian came in,”So what another invention are we shopping instead of Coffee “Ava ask “I still have the contract for weapons.Since everyone think I’m my brother I have to run the business like he would “No you could still make it your own”What do you suggest “We can easily smuggle drugs in my art piece, I can use my art gallery as an cover “Ava said “Why should I work with both of you? Yes I keep you alive Julian but that’s where it ends between us” No, I will not step down and let another mobster take over like Sonny did” Julian said “If we work together we can all get richer, isn’t that what we all want” Yes and I want respect and my own family “Tomas said “You meant your brother family “Ava said “Do we have a deal” Julian ask “I don’t know if I can trust both of you” Same goes for you but we will have too” Yes we will “

At Nikolas Office- Nikolas was working when Skye came storm in.”How dare you steal my company! Skye yelled “it’s just business you know that how it works and it was easy you been distracted lately it was just a matter of time besides why do you care! You have the media company that you took from Drew” It was easy and in a fictional mess” I’m sure it was Drew wasn’t a great businessman “Why did you take Chandler enterprise “It’s just business it has been a successful company since you took it over but I can make it even better “I will get it back, I promise my father I would keep his honor by running his business his way, Adam wasn’t a great father but he was a great businessman and I have his blood running through my veins and unfortunately Tracy too! Just remember that! Skye yelled and left upset as Laura came in.”Skye look upset,What’s going on”Just business I took her company, Mother why are you here,How is the campaign going “It’s going to be a tough race a lot of voters are upset with me, We have a debate soon, I don’t think I can fight this”I’m sorry “It’s not your fault “

No comments:

Post a Comment