Monday, August 26, 2024

Vengeance ch 42 part 1

 At The Quartermaine mansion- AJ and Elizabeth were celebrating with their family on the news about the baby.”Elizabeth, I love you and I have a question for you”Aj said as he went down on his knees and pull out a ring.”Will you marry me”Yes! I will”Elizabeth said Aj got up and put on the ring on her finger and kiss Elizabeth.”Congratulations to both of you “Carolyn said “Yes, We can’t wait for the wedding’Jeff said “To AJ and Elizabeth I hope you both are happy and wish you the best “Skye said as the maid came in with Tea and Daniella and Baz,” Sorry to interrupt your party, But I need to talk to my nieces” Tea said “This can’t wait till tomorrow “Skye asks “No I’m sorry “Tea said “It’s alright, We just got engaged “Elizabeth said “Congratulations “Tea said “Baz, Why are you here “Brooklyn ask “I’m, Lila Rae and Calista cousin” Baz said “Oh, I didn’t know you were are Tomas son” Brooklyn said “Yes I’m “Nice to meet you” Calista said “Yes” Lila Rae said as she got a text on her phone from Ava and read it.”Is that your news”Skye ask “No, Tomas was resigning today with the CIA, I don’t know where he is”Tea said “Tomas left town”Calista ask “Yes”Tea said “Well it’s part of his job “Skye said “Yes, We just wanted to let you know,We will be staying at my house “Tea said “Daniella and Baz it’s nice to meet you both”Lila Rae said “Yes I’ll walk you both out”Skye said she was happy Tomas was gone.

Tea and Skye were talking in the foyer “Were you behind this, Tomas suddenly resigned’Tea asked “No it wasn’t, Why would I push him out of town” Because the girls were upset you and him were sleeping together something was off here and I’m looking into it “Tea said as Lila Rae heard that and realized she needed to deal with Tea too.

“Daniella and Baz, I would like to know my cousin, I have children of my own” I would like that, “Daniella said “Yes me too” Are you both singers” Yes”

No comments:

Post a Comment